Friday, July 9, 2010

Class Projects

This is a blog of all my projects that I made in my craft classes.

METAL CLASS
Assignment One :: Metal Keychain





If you'll recall, this is the heart that made me cut my finger.



Assignment Two :: Acid-Washed Necklace Pendant



Close-up of the welded necklace hook.



Close-Up of the Acid Wash


Assignment Three :: Ring



Close-up of the ring on my finger.




GLASS CLASS

Assignment One :: Slumping
This is the bowl that made with the slumping process.




I also made a little pendant.



Assignment Two :: Sand Blasting

I sand blasted bamboo on a glass tile.





I also tried to make a plaque with my last name on it, but it kind of sucks. haha.


Assignment Three :: Casting

This was my positive clay mold that I used to make a negative plaster mold. I had many molds that I made, but this was the biggest and I spent the most time on this one. [It's swans...just squint or something and you'll see it...hopefully.]


Assignment Four :: Fusion


This is the final glass product of the swans.

Close up of the swans. *Squint*


These are all the small things I made. We had to use up our clay, so I did.











The last project we did was a glass necklace pendant. This is mine.




POTTERY CLASS

We didn't really have set individual methods that we used every class for pottery. Sometimes we stacked rolled clay, sometimes we flattened clay and squished it into a mold. I made four products...well 3.5 because one got shattered.

Assignment One :: Cup with Lid




Assignment Two :: Imprint Plate(s) / Bowl(s)




Assignment Three :: Coffee Cup



CHINESE PAINTING CLASS


Assignment One :: Chinese Names



Assignment Two :: Landscape



Assignment Three :: Birds [You're not allowed to laugh here. I can't draw animals or people, so hush.]



Assignment Four :: Fan


No comments:

Post a Comment